Henriette H. Thygesen
- VP and CEO, Damco, Americas
- VP and CEO, Damco, North Asia
- VP and Chief Process Officer, Damco
- Executive MBA, Columbia University, New York and London Business School
- PhD in Applied Mathematics, Copenhagen Business School
- MSc, Copenhagen Business School
Chief Financial Officerknud.email@example.com
- Head of Performance & Analysis, APMM Group
- Regional Business Performance Director, Maersk Line, North Asia
- Regional CFO, Maersk Line, Middle East
- MSc in Business Administration and Auditing
- Accelerated Management Program, INSEAD
Finance is so much more than accounting and reporting. Finance must be the driver of transparency to performance across the business, thereby enabling proactive fact-based analysis. Finance needs to provide support for and follow-up on decision making to ensure that Svitzer, as a business, reaches its full value creation potential.
Kasper Friis Nilaus
Chief Commercial Officerkasper.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lawyer, Jonas Bruun Law Firm
- Officer of the Reserve, Royal Danish Navy
- MBA, Nottingham Business School
- Master of Law, Copenhagen University
We aim to put together the right combination of vessels, crew and operational setup to meet our customers’ requirements at a competitive price. This also requires continuing to develop Svitzer’s value proposition in cooperation with our customers and strengthening our operational track record. All in the name of establishing Svitzer as the preferred towage provider.
Head of Communicationsmichala.email@example.com
The idea of professional communication making a business difference is something we strongly believe in. It’s the key to paving the way for implementing a wide range of business decisions and achieving our objectives. Here our goal is to establish a strong communication structure across Svitzer.
Head of HRstine.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Director of Human Resources, HQ, Maersk Oil
- Global HR Partner, Corporate Functions, Maersk Oil
- Copenhagen Business School, Candidate Merc., Human Resource Management
- Queensland University of Technology, Masters, Human Resource Management
Our goal is to ensure that our organisation enables Svitzer to win in the market place. Svitzer may be in shipping industry, but at the end of the day it is also a people business and will only succeed if we have the right people in the right jobs. We work closely with our management team on building the core capabilities and structures, as well as developing the talent that can make Svitzer successful now and in years to come.
Chief Technical Officerkristian.email@example.com
- Fleet Manager, Maersk Supply Service
- Fleet Group Manager, APMM Group
- Superindentent Engineer, APMM Group
- Marine Engineering, Svendborg Maskinmesterskole
Our focus is to run all Svitzer vessels with a high safety standard, TCO-based cost-efficient maintenance levels, and in compliance with rules and regulations. This means having the right information and the right tools at hand before making a final decision. Making well-informed choices in Svitzer’s line of business results in a high-performance reliability.